Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A visit with Santa

Last night, Steve and I took Lucas to visit Santa Claus. We always say Lucas doesn't know a stranger, but after our visit last year, we didn't know how well Santa would be received. To our surprise, Lucas walked straight up to Santa, nearly cutting all the other kids in line, and climbed right up onto his lap. When Santa asked what Lucas would like for Christmas, he responded, "a firetruck!" No surprise there!

I love comparing this Santa picture to the previous two years. It amazes me how much he has grown!

This year's Santa visit
2 years and 2 months old

Last year
1 year and 2 months old
(One of my favorite pictures ever)
Luke's first Christmas
2 months old

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how little he was in his baby picture! It's great that you have all three Christmas', I love that!

    ReplyDelete