Friday, December 6, 2013

Friendsgiving

One of the things that I am most thankful for in my life are my friends and their children. So to let everyone know how thankful we are for them, we hosted our first "Friendsgiving" last night. It was a blast. Lucas and I spent the day preparing a traditional Thanksgiving meal. We had pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, stuffing and a turkey (which Lucas described as looking like a "big bug"). After everyone ate dinner, we had turkey cupcakes for dessert, did a little craft with the kids and then it was bedtime for these kiddos!

Proof that I spend too much time on Pinterest.
Our turkey cupcakes!
Lucas tested and approved!

Holiday "poppers" are a family tradition of ours

Thankful for these 4 kiddos!


Lucas was so excited this morning to find this pilgrim hat left over from the poppers!
I love that he finds himself so funny. He laughed until he had tears in his eyes. #thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment